Work/life balance has taken on a whole new meaning. In a time when every priority claims itself as the most urgent, your ability to balance it all is more important than ever.
Work/life balance has taken on a whole new meaning. In a time when every priority declares itself the most urgent, stress levels are soaring, and the ability to balance our lives seems almost impossible, it is essential to understand the mindset and skill set needed to manage it all, and stay sane in the process!
Information overload, constantly changing technology, and increasing demands to do more with less require us to work differently, more intelligently, and more efficiently. Managing your attention as well as your time has become a critical skill. Learn practical strategies to break out of reactivity, use stress productively, and take back control of your life.
- Proactively identify habits that are supporting and sabotaging your productivity
- Break out of reactivity to think strategically
- Identify personal and professional high payoff activities
- Develop a personal and professional goal setting model
- Create strategies to minimize interruptions, fires, and emergencies