Agility, grit, and resilience are the new leadership currency.
A resilient leader is someone at any level of the organization that practices a “growth mindset”, builds trust and relationships, and champions change and innovation.
Decreased resources, increased responsibilities, and the rapid pace of change make these skills more important than ever. Resilient leaders use challenge as a catalyst to propel them toward the best solutions to the toughest problems, and these leaders have been proven to be more productive, engaged, and higher performing as a result.
- Identify habits of resilient leaders
- Proactively identify and manage stress triggers
- Build trust and grow relationships
- Adopt a growth mindset which will transform the way you approach challenge and adversity
- Build emotional intelligence and agility