We are living in an unprecedented time. The ability to embrace uncertainty, navigate ambiguity, and use adversity as a tool for growth are the new leadership currency and the fastest path to resilience.
We often think of resilience as something you realize after a challenge or difficult event, but the truth is, resilience is built in times like these. Resilient leaders have teams with higher productivity, greater team well-being, higher levels of engagement, and better student outcomes. Fortunately, resilience is a set of habits, skills, and behaviors that can be cultivated. Learn to proactively manage stress, harness the power of emotional intelligence, and create a growth mindset culture so that you not only survive challenging times, but get stronger as a result.
- Utilize science-based strategies to manage stress and minimize burnout
- Leverage emotional intelligence to build connection
- Incorporate mindfulness to break out of reactivity and think strategically
- Identify personal and professional high payoff activities
- Identify and tap into individual and team motivators
AVAILABLE FORMATS: VIRTUAL OR IN-PERSON