TRAINING SESSION DESCRIPTIONS
Agility, grit, and resilience are the new leadership currency. Great leaders fail fast, learn from their mistakes, and adapt quickly. A resilient leader is someone at any level of the organization that practices a “growth mindset”, builds trust and relationships, and champions change and innovation. Decreased resources, increased responsibilities, and the rapid pace of change make these skills more important than ever. Resilient leaders use failure as a catalyst to propel them toward the best solutions to the toughest problems, and these leaders have been proven to be more productive, engaged, and higher performing as a result.
- Identify and overcome fear, self-doubt, and self-defeating habits
- Proactively identify and manage stress triggers
- Develop research-proven strategies to build grit and grow resilience
- Adopt a growth mindset which will transform the way you approach challenge and adversity
- Build emotional intelligence and agility