Emotional intelligence is the single biggest predictor of success in the workplace,
and the strongest driver of leadership and personal success.
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the ability to harness the power of your emotions to navigate change and uncertainty, strengthen relationships, and positively influence the people around you.
Emotional intelligence is the single biggest predictor of success in the workplace, and the strongest driver of leadership and personal success. Strong emotional intelligence allows you to recognize your mood (self-awareness), understand its impact on others (social awareness), change it (self-management), and choose to behave in a way that lifts the mood of others (relationship management).
Learn the critical skills needed to accelerate your emotional intelligence to maximize your performance and potential.
- Complete an emotional intelligence self-assessment
- Learn science-based strategies to regulate and manage emotions
- Understand your brain’s stress response and learn to proactively manage it
- Identify and manage emotional triggers
- Tap into human motivation and influence using emotional intelligence