TRAINING SESSION DESCRIPTIONS
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) accounts for 80% of job performance, is the single biggest predictor of success in the workplace, and the strongest driver of leadership and personal success. People with a higher EQ are better able to form lasting, positive relationships, adapt to changing conditions in their environment, and be a positive influence on others (not to mention on average, make $29,000 more per year). Learn the critical skills involved with EQ, gain tools to harness the power of your emotions, and accelerate your EQ in order to get the most from yourself and the people around you.
- Identify the difference between EQ, IQ, and Personality
- Assess current levels of emotional intelligence
- Use brain-based strategies to leverage emotions as a leadership tool
- Practice EQ through effective feedback and coaching
- Utilize EQ to identify and manage stress