Great leaders are highly emotionally intelligent, communicate effectively, and engender authenticity and trust.
Rather than a disposition or personality trait, leadership is a collection of skills that can be practiced and honed to harness individual strengths, tap into the motivators of others, and positively influence behavior.
Learn what drives human motivation and behavior, build trust and credibility, and harness the power of relationships to become a person of influence.
- Identify and modify communication style for maximum effectiveness
- Build emotional intelligence to positively influence others
- Tap into individual motivators and strengths
- Learn brain-based influence strategies
- Improve communication and collaboration