TRAINING SESSION DESCRIPTIONS
Organizations that invest in professional development are more productive, higher performing, and more profitable. However, if the tools and resources that are being offered are not being consistently applied, it can result in squandered potential. While most of our skills are learned on the job and through others, it is the information learned through formal programs that is often not leveraged completely. Creating a path to success is more than talent and smarts. It requires a personal strategic development plan, a clear sense of strengths, values, and motivators, and specific ways to transfer learning to real life. Learn how to create an individual development plan, tap into your personal motivators, maximize learning opportunities, and create shared accountability across the organization.
- Define success on your terms
- Create a personal development plan
- Identify and leverage individual strengths and transferable skills
- Recognize individual motivators
- Define priorities to create career alignment
- Utilize the 70/20/10 learning model to maximize performance and potential