TRAINING SESSION DESCRIPTIONS
The ability to successfully navigate change is critical in our constantly changing business environment. In order to successfully manage change, you must first understand your own reactions, habits, and personal barriers. This interactive session is an opportunity to learn how to identify and overcome barriers and resistance, navigate through change cycles, gain buy-in from others, and build resilience so that you can not only survive change, but thrive in it.
- Assess personal readiness for change
- Understand barriers and resistance to change
- Identify the stages of the change cycle
- Effectively communicate change to gain buy-in
- Create personal high pay-off priorities
- Manage stress, ambiguity, and uncertainty