Leadership is the art of positively influencing the attitudes and behaviors of others, and it takes place at every level in an organization. Great leaders are highly emotionally intelligent, communicate effectively, and engender authenticity and trust. Rather than a disposition or personality trait, leadership is a collection of skills that can be practiced and honed to harness individual strengths, tap into the motivators of others, and positively influence behavior. Effective leaders modify their approach, leading others as they need to be led. This means communicating to get it right, rather than be right.
Learn what drives human motivation and behavior, build trust and credibility, and harness the power of relationships to become a person of influence.
- Influence others to action
- Utilize emotional intelligence as way to build and maximize relationships
- Maximize individual and team strengths
- Set and communicate clear expectations
- Use your leadership style to improve motivation and performance
- Identify and modify communication style for maximum effectiveness