I was quoted in what?!
Since publishing my book 52 Strategies for Life, Love & Work, life has been a whirlwind! I’ve had the opportunity to be on the news, morning & radio shows, and have written and been featured in dozens of articles and blogs. Some of them I didn’t know about until they were pointed out to me. Nuts!
I’ve also had the opportunity to speak throughout the United States, India, and Europe, and in the next couple of months will be speaking in British Columbia, Mexico and Malaysia. My business is booming in ways I never imagined possible and I’m busier than I’ve ever been!
While all of this has been enticing, exciting, and just plain fun, these opportunities have pushed me outside of my comfort zone. They’ve also helped me challenge myself, grow, and continue to build my business in ways I never thought possible. So here’s my question to you.
What Are You Doing to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone?
If you want to accomplish your goals, you may need to take steps or do things you’re not quite sure how to do, or make your nervous or uncomfortable. So ask yourself:
- How are you stretching yourself?
- What does the next level look like for you?
- Is doing this or creating that really as scary as I think it is if the larger objective is what I truly want?
Remember, most people don’t set goals too high and miss, they set goals too low and achieve them.
Some Light Reading
Here are a few recent articles I’ve written or been interviewed for. My hope is that you can implement one or two ideas to make small changes in your life that will lead to huge results!
- Hate Office Drama? Stop Reacting to It! – (Success Magazine)
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Money to Motivate Your Employees – (IT Business Edge)
- Are You Addicted to Stress? – (LinkedIn Pulse)
- Should We Rethink the Concept of Work Life Balance? – (US News & World Report)